By Guo-Qiang Lin
Uneven synthesis is still a problem to training scientists because the want for enantiomerically natural or enriched compounds maintains to extend. over the past decade, a large number of literature has been released during this box. rules and functions of uneven Synthesis consolidates and evaluates the main valuable methodologies right into a one-volume source for the benefit of working towards scientists and students.
Authored via across the world well known scientists within the box, this trustworthy reference covers greater than 450 reactions and contains vital stoichiometric in addition to catalytic uneven reactions. the 1st bankruptcy studies the elemental rules, universal nomenclature, and analytical tools, and the rest of the ebook is geared up in response to response sort. The textual content examines such subject matters as:
- Carbon-carbon bond formations regarding carbonyls, enamines, imines, and enolates
- Asymmetric C-O bond formations together with epoxidation, dihydroxylation, and aminohydroxylation
- Asymmetric synthesis utilizing the Diels-Alder response and different cyclizations
- Applications to the entire synthesis of usual products
- Use of enzymes in uneven synthesis
Practicing chemists within the pharmaceutical, tremendous chemical, and agricultural professions in addition to graduate scholars will locate that rules and purposes of uneven Synthesis presents accomplished and present coverage.